Friday, December 31, 2010

Wanted: A Very Happy New Year!

Have you ever typed your name into Google just to see what it digs up?

(Happy New Year's Eve from Google)
I just did. And I got this:


Las Vegas Arrest Record for Michael Boyd

Inmate Name:
Boyd, Michael


Last Arrest Date:
00:00AM 02-04-2010


.
Conspiracy To Commit A Crime
Counts: 2
Bond: $1,000.00




Ahhh! I knew this day would come! My past has finally caught up with me! 

I won't be able to go to school on Monday. My entire life will now be devoted to hiding. 

 Why does another person have to have my exact name? I feel like I'm seeing myself in the future. A very depressing future. 

I guess I'll just have to stay out of Vegas. Which isn't a bad thing.


Well, the New Year is almost here. Maybe I'll change my ways. 
Time to set some goals. 

1. Stop procrastinating
2. Practice my instruments more diligently
3. Give more hugs
etc.

What are some of your goals?








No comments:

Post a Comment