Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Driveway...




...roughly looked like this
This morning.

Luckily, my brother and I were able to shovel most of it away. And scare off almost all of the hungry polar bears.

The funny thing about children, is that many of them seem immune to cold. As my 8 year old brother and I were shoveling our walk, in 20 degree weather with wind chill, my even younger brother decided that he was a penguin. He mostly slid around on our glacier of a driveway and rolled around in the snow. Just looking at him made me shiver. Which is saying something as I enjoy going out during winter with jeans and a T-shirt on.

My bro.

It made me want to go drink hot chocolate. With with a certain Shpoon.

Hopefully this snow will let up. My phone is somewhere in my yard. 6 inches underneath this blizzard. It is strangely liberating though... I didn't get woken up by a call this morning for once!

Anyways.

I need to go make music.
And make up some math homework.
And maybe go digging through some


Why can't global warming speed up just a little?
Just kidding. That was a joke.

Maybe I'll write a letter to the weather.
Or to the government.

Ciao!!






1 comment:

  1. Haha. Nice driveway, man. Can I come look for Leopard Seals in it? ;)

    ReplyDelete