Monday, December 27, 2010

Vegetables are Friends. Not Food.


The fun and liberating thing about having almost no one read my blog is that I don't need to perform for an audience.

I can simply say what I think is important and move along with my life.
See, for me, blogging is a bit tricky.

I enjoy writing, but when I try to write, it feels like a gigantic boulder is rolling towards me and making it hard for me to form sentences and create ideas.

Now I am working on getting past my boulder. and like Indiana Jones, escape this dark pit of writer's block (or maybe I should say writer's rock).
Me
Speaking of Indiana Jones, I just started watching a wonderful little VeggieTales video called Lord Of The Beans.
"Meet our new Veggie Flobbit, Toto Baggypants, who inherits a bean with amazing powers from his Uncle Billboy. Together with Randalf, fearless ranger Ear-A-Corn, sharpshooting elf Log-O-Lamb, and surly dwarf Grumpy, Toto forms the Fellowship of the Bean and embarks on a dangerous quest to find the answer to his question - what is this incredible gift for? Across the Mountains of Much Snowia, to the Elders of the Razzberry Forest, through the Blue Gate into the desolate land of Woe -- in search of an answer."



Now this is some pretty epic storyline. I can't believe no one has ever thought of this before! Heh. Heh.

I did come up with a pretty good run-off myself a couple of years ago! My friends and I were talking, and we came up with. . . . (cue drum roll, dim the lights, and start inspirational music) . . . Lord of the Nacho Cheese Dip!!

Okay. It sounded pretty cool at the time. But here goes nothing. Frito, a corncobbit, and his sidekick Chancho would take this gigantic bowl full of nachos up the volcano of Dorito and throw the chips into the Jalapeño Fires of Caliente Pocket.
At the last second, Quesadilla, a corncobbit corrupted by the cheese dip, would try to rescue his preciosos from the hands of Frito and Chancho, He would fail miserably. Quesadilla and nacho cheese bowl would be cast into the Caliente Pocket Fires forever.

The Poster Design
By Michael and Friends
(Do they look German to you too?)

It's pretty desperate, but I think certain groups of people will really enjoy it. Watch for it in the box offices.

CIAO!!

° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚




No comments:

Post a Comment