Thursday, January 6, 2011

Inspiration

   As I jump back into the daily routine of school and all that accompanies it, I have been wondering how to keep some of the free time I had during Christmas break. I feel like a fish that tastes the water of the good, old sea then gets put back into his circular, plastic fishbowl. But the fish bowl that I have been put into is rather large, looks like a building, has a statue of a pioneer, and has 1,199 other fish. We are all trying to survive and enjoy this surreal portion of our lives. Sorry if that was too heavy on metaphor.
   Here are some videos I was shown to get some inspiration and feel-goods on my ballroom team. This may create strong emotions of self-confidence, independence, and/or happiness.
May these help with getting back to the ocean. =D  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment