Saturday, February 5, 2011

"Bigger is Better" but "Less is More." ( This statement is entirely based upon the situation...) (Who came up with this anyway?)


Thank you to those certain people who came, helped, or thought about our Chinese New Year celebration. It was a big success.
Now, I am going to go and enjoy my Saturday. Stay sweet people J don’t do drugs, eat too many burritos, or cross the road without looking both ways.
I have nothing humorous to create today. My fingers are ready to stop typing. But, if anyone follows my Facebook profile, I made a comment about ping pong ball scents.
I will just say again. Ping Pong ball innards are just about the coolest thing I have ever smelled. I probably should stop talking now.
Now, a bit of an inspirational video:




D
o
n
e
!
Thank you very much. 

1 comment:

  1. Huh. You must have been REALLY bored. xD This is entertaining. And, P.S. What are you talking about??? The insides of ping pong ball smell SO BADD. Ew! Haha!

    ReplyDelete